Only two times a year does Sephora have a sitewide sale that offers 15-20% off everything to its loyal customers and this happens to be the week! I use this sale to stock up on all of my daily items that need refills and on all the fun and new items I can’t wait to try. Here is a look at what I’m loving!
- Charlotte Tilbury-Instant Look in a Palette– This Palette is new for the season and comes with all the great staple neutrals. I plan to take this on vacations with me because it has your eyeshadow, bronzer, blush and highlighter in one small compact case. Charlotte Tilbury makeup never disappoints!
- Buxom – A Latte Glosses Mini Plumping Lip Gloss Set– Every year I like to get a new set of fun lip glosses from Buxom. This years mini set in neutral colors looks great on everyone. It includes my favorite color “White Russian” and is the perfect size and price point to get as a gift ($25) for someone else!
- So excited to try FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick & FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer. When Crystal & I discussed trying this I was skeptical because why waste such fun lip products that just come off on your mask 5 minutes later? ……..and then she introduced me to these 3D Face Inner Brackets for your mask that preserves a perfect lip!
- It’s getting cold up here in Michigan. This makes me in the mood to seek warmer weather which is why this is a great time to stock up on my favorite sunscreens Supergoop! – Glow Oil SPF 50 & Supergoop! – Glow Stick SPF 50. Don’t let the word “oil” worry you as this stuff is not greasy and is super moisturizing and gives your skin the most brilliant glow.
- It’s also time to stock up on my daily mascara Blinc – Mascara Amplified. This stuff slides off your lashes when you wet them and you NEVER get any black left above or below your eyes. I hate removing eye makeup so this stuff is perfect if you dread washing off your face.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Legendary Brows Eyebrow Gel is on refill for me. I love the tint it gives your eyebrows while combing and taming them and then setting them with gel. Super easy and only 1 step process to perfect eyebrows.
- Lets face it, we all have a little “maskne” we need to coverup lately and this PAT McGRATH LABS – Sublime Perfection Concealer will do the job. It has won lots of beauty awards this year and comes in tons of shades to match your skin.
- Nighttime routines can make or break your face. I swear by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel pads to renew my skin cells everyday. Get yourself a 30 pack to try and you will be amazed too!
And the best part of the Sephora Sale is all of the fun gift sets that come out for the holidays! We are sharing with you some of our favorites this year!